Leading the Smart Manufacturing Revolution
With Blake Moret, Chairman and CEO of Rockwell Automation
Rockwell Automation is a global leader in industrial automation, smart manufacturing and the development of technologies that are revolutionizing the world of work. Leading the organization as Chairman and CEO is Blake Moret, our guest for this episode of the podcast.
In its 118-year history, Rockwell has made itself a household name - not just because they're always on the forefront of technological innovation, but also because they've developed a culture and workforce that values its people.
In this episode, Blake discusses both the technology and the human aspects of Rockwell Automation. You'll hear all about:
- How digitization will impact manufacturing in the coming years
- Cutting edge technologies you should keep an eye on
- Career opportunities of the future brought about by Industry 4.0 in fields like data science, cloud computing, and artificial intelligence
- Rockwell's support of the Smart Automation Certification Alliance (SACA)
- Efforts to upskill the workforce for advanced manufacturing careers
- The one thing he'd change for education