How a Former Navy SEAL Platoon Commander Runs Advanced Manufacturing Operations
With Bill Berrien, CEO of Pindel Global Precision and Founder of PRODx
"Highly-cohesive, highly-trained teams, enabled by advanced technology striving to accomplish outsized objectives." So describes both military special operations and advanced manufacturing operations.
- How leading one of the world's most elite military teams is similar to running a highly advanced manufacturing organization
- How the digitization of manufacturing is disrupting the way we design, produce and ship products
- The importance of partnering with and investing in education
- The keys to enabling your workforce to continue training, learning and growing
- How "Global Manufacturing's 9-1-1" is providing a crucial network of hyper-qualified partners for immediate demand production