People, Tools, Processes: The Formula for IT Success
With Patrick Booth, CEO of CCB Technology
IT isn't just for large corporations anymore. In today's digitized world, every nonprofit, small and medium business must learn to deploy technology to remain competitive. But it's not just the technology that builds a great business.
In this episode, we're talking with Patrick Booth, CEO of CCB Technology, who shares with us the formula for IT success in any organization. His years of leadership experience with his own team has taught him that even the best tools won't do us any good unless we have the right people and the right processes in place.
You'll hear Patrick's insights about:
- How today's rapidly-evolving technology landscape is different than 30 years ago
- Why SMBs are using managed IT services to become as efficient as large corporations
- Why manufacturing operations teams must collaborate with their IT teams
- How to develop a team culture that relies on data to best serve customers
- How education should prepare students for a highly-technical workforce